*Short terms & conditions
UK and Ireland, 18+ only. Purchase of AVEENO® After-Shower Mist between 01.09.2016 and 31.12.2016 required. Claim by 30.06.2017. Original till receipt required. Max refund £7.50/€7.69 plus postage. Internet access required. One claim per household. Do not return to store. Money back by cheque if you do not love your AVEENO® After Shower Mist. See www.aveeno.co.uk/moneyback for claim form and full T&Cs. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Long terms & conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
“The Promoter”: Johnson & Johnson Ltd, Foundation Park, Roxborough Way, Maidenhead, UK, SL6 3UG.
- Offer applies to UK (England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland residents, who are 18 years or over, except employees and their families of the Promoter and its subsidiary companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- Offer opens on 01.09.2016 and closes at midnight on 31.12.2016 (“Promotion Period”). All claims must be received by 30.06.2017.
- Purchase of AVEENO® After Shower Mist (“Promotion Product”) required during the Promotion Period.
Money back guarantee is based on using the Promotion Product and if after using the product you do not love it, you need to fill in the money back guarantee claim form found at: www.aveeno.co.uk/moneyback and return to Aveeno “Love it or your Money Back Guarantee” at Ashfield Meetings & Events, Ashby Park, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Leicestershire, LE65 1NF, UK enclosing a till receipt proving purchase of the Promotion Product. If you do not have access to a printer please send your name, address and telephone number along with your till receipt proving purchase of the Promotion Product, to the above address.
- Claims cannot be made via any retailer or in store.
- Original itemised till receipt required and must be dated within the Promotional Period. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Claimants must submit their claims with sufficient value of postage. A claim submitted without sufficient value for postage will not be accepted.
- Till receipt(s) must not be altered or tampered. If they are, the receipt will be deemed invalid and the Claimant will not receive their money back.
- Each valid claim received will entitle the claimant to a full refund of the purchased Promotion Product based on the price shown on the itemised receipt, to a maximum purchase value of £7.50/€7.69 plus postage. Any refunds in respect of claims from residents in the Republic of Ireland will be paid in sterling (GBP) and will be calculated using the conversion rate available on www.xe.com on the day of receipt of the claim.
- The refund will be awarded in the form of a sterling (GBP) cheque, made payable to the original claimant (including an additional amount to cover any non-sterling fee for claimants in the Republic of Ireland), within 28 days of receipt of a valid claim.
- The claimant is responsible for ensuring that they cash their cheque before its expiry date and the Promoter will not re-issue cheques in the event that the claimant fails to cash their cheque before it expires, or for any other reason.
- Postage will be refunded at the full value shown on the envelope.If no price is shown a maximum value of 63p for 1st Class or 54p for 2nd Class will be refunded (or the equivalent of €1.05 for claims made from the Republic of Ireland). No other postage costs will be refunded. Courier charges not accepted.
- Only one claim per household consisting of a maximum of one Promotion Product and transactional receipt. No bulk or 3rd party applications.
- Proof of posting is not proof of delivery to the Promoter. No responsibility can be taken for applications that have been lost, delayed, mislaid or damaged in the post.
- Claims that do not meet the specific participation requirements will not be processed. Any illegible, damaged or incomplete claims will be deemed invalid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The Promoter’s decision is final.
- The Promoter is unable to return receipts; please keep a copy for your own records.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all applications and to refuse to award claims where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions requirements.
- All instructions form part of the terms and conditions.
- Claimant’s personal details will be used by the Promoter and its agency only and will only be used for the purposes of administering this promotion and for no other purposes.